Summer is when baby cucumbers are born. I eat them as often as I possibly can. Their thin skins and petite seeds make them low-maintenance. No peeling or seeding required.
My new favorite way to eat them is like a chip, with dip. This Mediterranean inspired dip is ridiculously easy and, as my husband confirmed, “you can’t stop eating it.” It’s the crunchy, hydrating cucumbers that make it addictive, and the flavor of the dip makes you all like “get in my mouth.” Bonus points for being healthy! Just grab a bag of baby cukes and then you are 4 ingredients away from guiltless, snack-binging delight!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sprinkle of Paprika (if you are feeling festive)
- Baby Cucumbers, sliced diagonally, 1/8" thick
- Mix yogurt, tahini, cumin and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Slice cucumbers. Dip and crunch away.